View More Photos!
The race track is available for lease by your company, club or just a group of friends. The track is family oriented. Click here for nearby attractions and plan a family weekend getaway. Leasing is simple with no hassle and very affordable rates.
Talladega Gran Prix (Little Tally) was redesigned and totally repaved in 2007. New bathrooms and showers have been built, and located on the first floor of the scoring tower (the round building). Power is available, added new outlets in 2009, 115v $10.00/day and 30 & 50amp $15.00/day. Talladega offers a safe, affordable, challenging and fun venue for your next team or club event.
If you have ever thought about renting a track here is your chance. Open year around, TGPR is ideal for timing and tuning of motorcycles, go karts, cycling club events and amateur car clubs. A low-key, casual atmosphere makes Talladega a pleasant experience for all.
There are plenty of dates available for leasing.
Leasing is easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Check out our Calendar of Events for Availability
- Check Leasing Information Page
- For general information contact us at (256) 493-2634, (256) 493-0302, (256) 362-3715 or by Fax (256) 362-3718 Monday through Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. CT or E-mail email@example.com
- For leasing information or to rent the track contact Ed Bargy Racing LLC (404) 683 6071 noon – 7:00PM EST or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our mailing address is 46 Pilgrim Lane, Munford, Alabama 36268. This address is also for GPS purposes.
Oxford, Alabama has a variety of nice hotels, restaraunts and shopping malls. Any of these should be within 15 miles of the track with easy access to I-20/Hwy 21 location of the track. There are no hotels in Munford. Click here to find Oxford hotels.
If you just want to watch the races then check our calendar to attend. There are several race organizations and schools holding events here each year, such as W.E.R.A. (open to spectators). Click here to see a list of the organizations hosting events at Talladega GPR this year.
If you need to learn high performance track riding skills and/or attain your motorcycle roadracing license then attend an
Ed Bargy Racing School, held here several times each season.
Concessions available upon request.
Click here to see the parking layout, using the old front straight and pit road.
Talladega Gran Prix Raceway in Talladega, Alabama