Talladega was built for motorcyclists by motorcyclists. It's primary function is for motorcycle racing. We do make it available for limited automobile use. It was built with the concept of affordability for small teams and clubs. Leasing rates are flexible depending on the size of the event. Fees are based on a 9 hour day from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with a 1 hour lunch break for ambulance crew. The entrance front Gate personnel will be provided by TGPR in all events.
There will be a $5.00 per day gate fee for each participant & spectator with the exception of tune & testing events.
For more information or to lease the track call us at
(256) 252-9200 or
Motorcycle Leasing Packages Available
Prices subject to change. Beat any price increase, reserve your dates early and lock in the early prices.
Talladega G.P.R. is still the most affordable road course around.
GENERAL TRACK RULES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS.
- No loud or racing engines to be run before 8:00am or after 5:00pm, also Sunday 11:00am to 12:00 noon. Quiet time during lunch break.
- No open pipes
- Vehicles will be allowed on track only while an ambulance is standing by and ready to respond immediately, during events requiring an ambulance
- No alcohol consumption during the hot track hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- No pets allowed in any building.
- All pet must be on a leash at all times
- No standing or sitting on hot pit wall.
- No loitering on hot pit road
- All children must be supervised at all times
- No children under 16 year old on hot pit road during the hot track hours
- Post no bills on any surface except for designated bulletin boards
- Speed limit in the pit and paddock area is 10mph
- No burnouts, spinning tires or throwing stones in the paddock area
- The lessee will be responsible for any damage to the track surface or facility in any manner
- Only vehicles of comparable performance on the track at same time.
- No refueling or oil changing on any asphalt surface
- Any oil or fuel spill must be cleaned up immediately
- Any vehicle with any fluid leaks will not be allowed on the track surface until repaired
- The lessee is responsible for all medical services
- K&K Ins. waivers are the only waivers to be used without prior approval
- Property will be vacated by 7:00pm on the last day of the contracted event
- Lessee will provide a minimum of 1 hour lunch break for the ambulance and safety crew
- No motorized vehicle allowed on the track after hot track hours
- The race track will be one way traffic at all times
- Lessee will be responsible to supply an acceptable number of safety crew as per type of event
- All pit bike and A.T.V. riders will wear a helmet
- All rider/drivers will wear proper helmet, racing suits, boots and gloves designed for high performance pavement riding/driving
- Lessee will be responsible to define and enforce adequate vehicle technical standards for high performance pavement riding/driving
- Authorized personnel only in starter's stand
- No glycol base coolants allowed in any track bike
- No wheelies in the pit or paddock area
- ALL autos using the race track will keep all four wheels on the asphalt at ALL times. Dropping of ANY wheels off the pavement, at the entrance, apex or exit of the turns will not be permitted. Repeated offences and the driver may lose passenger privilege and/or lose track day privileges
- The first time any driver, except for students with an instructor in car. who loses control and/or all four wheels off the track may lose passenger privileges
- Any driver, except for students with an instructor in car. who repeatedly loses of control, and/or all 4 wheels off the track, may lose passenger privilege and lose track day privileges
- NO Drifting
All rules subject to discretion of Event Director.
TALLADEGA GP RACEWAY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STAFFING CORNER MARSHALS OR CONCESSION STAND.
Corner Workers & Event Controllers are available by contacting TDW Marshals or Faynisha and Tony "FBF" (Flagging by Faynisha) for professional services. Concession Stand contact Big Daddys BBQ Munford, AL (256) 358-9005
How to lease the track
- Contact our leasing agent at email@example.com or 256-252-9200 Monday – Thursday Noon - 7:00PM EST
- Supply your contact information
- Select type of event
- Select your dates
- Select additional services needed
- Lock in your date with a small non-refundable initial deposit
- You will receive your contract PDF by email.
- Print out and sign two copies of the contract
- Mail contract to TGPR with a check Payable to “Apice, LLC” for 50% of balance due
- TGPR will return one signed copy to you
- Contact FBF for flagging staff, if required for your event
- Pay balance due on the day of the event
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 725
Munford, Alabama 36268